Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is Friendster and Myspace a good Way of meeting new people?

There is no point of having a Friendster or Myspace profile really. Please prove me wrong or atleast enlighten me why coz I don't know.



Is Friendster and Myspace a good Way of meeting new people?

Meeting new friends with friendster and other internet websites in making new friends is all right but you should excersice making new friends personally, it's a better way in getting friends as you tend to know more about them personally than in any internet websites like Friendster. Make a move! =D!



Is Friendster and Myspace a good Way of meeting new people?

Personally speaking, I don't use Friendster in meeting new people. I restrict my Friendster account to people I already know. Not everyone has access to it. It is always good to meet new people personally, by going out, joining clubs and community work. With this, the interaction gets spontaneous. In Friendster and Myspace, a lot of people pretend and cover their true identity. So be careful.



Is Friendster and Myspace a good Way of meeting new people?

myspace just violated me and deleted my profile for no reason and it is not recovered at all. Plus all the code sites don't work and are garbage. they just put percentile marks all over your text. I think the spam is way far gone on the myspace i noticed my account was sending out spam in bulk emails about purses high heels and cremes



plus you only meet perverts on the myspace that want to be a friend even though they are a slob



Is Friendster and Myspace a good Way of meeting new people?

yes and no. yes, if you spend a lot of time on the internet. and don't mind talking to people who are, sometimes not telling the truth about themselves. no, because it is much better to meet people out of the box(computer). at least you see the real person and talking to a real person is a bit better than on the other end of the fiber optic, cable thing. don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server