Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace experts please help. When i try to upload new pictures it goes bezzerk!?

So when I try and upload pics it says im not logged in and to try again. I log out and retry, says the same thing. HAs this happened to anyone else? If so, how'd you fix it? If not, any suggestions? I tried writing myspace and got no reply.



*I've tried on multiple computers with multiple pictures. I can't figure it out.



Myspace experts please help. When i try to upload new pictures it goes bezzerk!?

First of all, every time it logs you out %26amp; are logging back in, make sure the address bar says MYSPACE. When you log in, change your password %26amp; make sure you check that url everytime. As for the picture, try making it smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server