Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I switch e-mail addresses without opening a new account in my Myspace Acct?

I have 2 e-mail acct's but I use one more than the other and the one I had opened my Myspace acct with I hardley ever get on but just recently I've been using Myspace and I just need to see if I can switch the e-mail acct.'s without having to open a whole new acct :/....Anyone help?



Can I switch e-mail addresses without opening a new account in my Myspace Acct?

Yes, go to account settings %26amp; click on "account" then just change your email address %26amp; save it.



Myspace will then send you an email to confirm it...so login to your old email addy %26amp; click on the confirm link in the email.



Can I switch e-mail addresses without opening a new account in my Myspace Acct?

Yes, there's a way to switch to another e-mail. You'll have to click were it says... Edit Profile. Once that page opens, on the right hand side, youll see a link that says, Account Settings. As soon as that page opens, the first thing youll see, is the e-mail you are using on the account. Now, since you want to change it... type the e-mail address you want to use in the contact address space. Once you do so, click save changes and it will ask for a confirmation code. Now, go to the e-mail you want to add, and youll have a confirmation code. Copy and paste it in the confirmation code box and click submit, and youre good to go.



Hope I helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server