Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help on my new contest myspace page (layouts, friends,etc.)?

http://www.myspace.com/shilohcontests



That is my new myspace page I just started a few minutes ago. I need help finding good layout sites and getting friends. I will add anyone, and I want the layout to be versitile. Not like animals or anything, just a general color or something. If anyone has a good code that would be nice to test, I don't think the picture or layout will show up on here, just the code will. Please help!!!



Help on my new contest myspace page (layouts, friends,etc.)?

well i gave you some safe layouts websites you can go check them yourself.



www.mygen.co. uk,



pimpmyprofile.com



photobucket.com - it only use for if you want to put a real pictures in youre own photo book



PYzam.com



tinypic.com



myhotcomments.com



well you can search for some of youre old friends on myspace .com homepage. by how just go click on search then just type their first and last names then maybe they got myspace emails that you can sent requets to them to stillbe youre friends . you can make new friends but you gotta check see if they do have pictures or informations about them seleve first . then dedicate if you want relaly be friends with those kind ppl .



Help on my new contest myspace page (layouts, friends,etc.)?

to find more friends, add a bunch of other contest sites and ask all of your friends on your personal page to post bulletins (er wh0re trains) to add your contest site. when you get over, say 1k, ask some contest sites to wh0re you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server