Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I want to put new music on my myspace profile?

O.k. I want to put The Police "every breath you take" on my profile but I can't find it.When I go on myspace and look under music and look for The Police they don't have the song I want.Well Its not my plan to pirate anything.I have the cd I just want to take that damn track and move it to my profile.Is there anyway to do this please explain I'm not myspace savvy.I have heard of players that you can use.But like I said I not myspace savvy.So if you suggest that please tell me how to load the player onto my profile.



I want to put new music on my myspace profile?

go to projectplaylist.com



and add it to your myspace page



you can have a ton of songs on your page, but make sure you set it to random shuffel, otherwise, people will hear the same song whenever they go to your page



I want to put new music on my myspace profile?

you can set up a artist/band account on there and upload the song to it and then add it to ur page. or you could jsut use project playlist or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server