Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am new to the myspace. how do i make my page pretty. how do you copy and paste?

a friend told me to go to a web site and then copy and paste to the myspace page. I have not been able to do this.



I am new to the myspace. how do i make my page pretty. how do you copy and paste?

Okay this is what you do.



When you find a layout you like for your page, you simply right click on your mouse and push copy.



Then you go to your page, where it says " About Me" section, and right click again, then paste. And tada! You will have a nice layout in no time!



I am new to the myspace. how do i make my page pretty. how do you copy and paste?

How to Cut, Copy, and Paste



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorial...



I am new to the myspace. how do i make my page pretty. how do you copy and paste?

You get the code and copy and paste it into your ABOUT ME section of your profile



just go to edit profile on your homepage and about me should be the first section



I am new to the myspace. how do i make my page pretty. how do you copy and paste?

there's a myspace editor; unless you've already been there, then after you have fixed up your designed page, then click "generate code" then you "select all" then copy and paste it to your myspace profile where it says "about me" then save your profile, then view your profile if you want to take a look at it; if you're not satisfied then play with the myspace editor a bit until your comfortable with the design that you've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server