Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wow! A NEW Myspace private profile hack?

I think I may have stumbled upon a new myspace hack...



Previously, I used the trick of changing one's age to 14 or 15 to get a private profile. Last week, though, I decided to change back to my real age.



Here's the cool part: my previous private profile settings (which are only for 14 and 15 year olds) stayed the same!! I verified my findings by logging out of myspace, and then trying to look at my profile. Fortunately, it still read "This user's profile is set to private..."! I even checked on another computer, it was the same. Now it's been like that for over a week!



I told my friend, who also had her age as 14, and she switched her profile back to her real age as well. The previous privacy settings remained for her, too!!



So, maybe this hack works by:



changing your age to 14 or 15, leaving it that way for a while, and then changing it back to your real age.



If your myspace age is 14 or 15, see if it works for you! My question is: Does it work for everyone?



Wow! A NEW Myspace private profile hack?

It stays because mysapce thinks your changeing your age so that you can have a public profile. so they keep it that way, its not a hack, its there way of trying to make sure 13 and 14 year olds cant act older after they put in there age the first time.



Wow! A NEW Myspace private profile hack?

Go into toms myspace once in a while and reaed his blogsd, he made pricate profiles a few weeks ago, nothing that u did worked! Report It



Wow! A NEW Myspace private profile hack?

If you go to Account Options,



you can make it like that



to were it's always private.



Yours was probaly already like that. Report It



Wow! A NEW Myspace private profile hack?

Thanks for the info but I don't use MySpace. It sucks and I don't see what all the hype is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server