Monday, November 30, 2009

Ok. Does anybody know how to add a music myspace to an already existing myspace account w/o makin a

Alright a friend told me that I could create a music myspace on an already existing account, that way I wouldn't have to make a whole new myspace page. Does anyone know is this is fact or fiction? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. My friend and I just recorded some music that I want to put on my page, but I don't really want to make a new myspace page. Let me know if yah know. Thanks - Kris.



Ok. Does anybody know how to add a music myspace to an already existing myspace account w/o makin a new page?

All you have to do is go to the music section of myspace.And make sure you are previously logged in.And there is a music player on most artists page.And you can usually click add next to the song and it will has you if you want to add this song to your profile and you click yes.



Ok. Does anybody know how to add a music myspace to an already existing myspace account w/o makin a new page?

I dont think so, I think you can only start a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server