Monday, November 30, 2009

Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

maybe I should just be myself and be real/true to myself and meet people out there in REAL LIFE-at the gym, at work, bars, events etc etc etc....



What do you all think??



What do you all think of using myspace to make new friends or to meet new people???



Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

I agree. The best way to meet people is to actually meet them in person. I think you're completely right.



Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

I met my husband on MySpace. That was not my intention however; I just got lucky! I started a MySpace account because I am a musician and I wanted to network, plus a lot of my friends were on it. My husband happened on my profile, and that's how we met.



Anyway, from the experience I have had meeting new people on MySpace, as well as my friends' experiences, I will say this: whether or not you should meet people on MySpace and then meet them in "real life" has a lot to do with your age. If you are under 18, don't bother, there are too many creeps. If you are over 30 and not a musician or parent of someone on MySpace, don't bother either because there is just too much trendy young kid junk on there. (I am 25 and my husband just turned 30, so I am not being prejudiced against people over 30, this is just my experience.)



Meeting people outside of the computer is always better in my opinion. When you meet someone at a bar you like, or a bookstore you frequent, or a club you joined, etc. it shows you genuinely have similar interests, not ones that were made up to sound cool on a profile page. Plus you know from the get go what the person really looks like, sounds like, smells like, etc. And it is always easier to get the creep or not-creep vibe in real life than on a computer!



OK, I am done rambling now.



Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

i mean myspace is cool and all, even though they say its on private they always find ways to hack in these days. Usually i just invite friends i know, and keep it on private. I tlak to other people,a nd i try not to show my pic becuase they can always stock u, try to tell false info. or try not to tell them anthing about urself at all wehn tlaking to a stranger on myspace



Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

I think meeting people in Real Life is better than meeting them on the net.



People can hide themselves when they are using web browser. When you 're chatting with others who you never know, they can make lies to you.



If you meet some one in the REAL LIFE, you can know the characteristic of that person through his/her appearance, through the way he/she talks...



Im thinking that myspace.com is not a really good or safe place to make friends or meet new people?

I'm thinking that you made a statement with a question mark at the end, and while it is one with which I agree, I find it difficult to "answer". I'd say find a good local place to meet real folks instead of people who are too insecure with themselves (or just plain creepy). I don't know how many real people you are going to find, but it has to be a better shot than online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server