Monday, November 30, 2009

PLEASE HELP!! I can't sign into my myspace on my new laptop!!?

Everytime i try to sign into my myspace it says " you have to be logged in to do that" everything i type in is right! i have tried many times but i still get the same outcome. I CAN SIGN INTO MY MYSPACE ON MY REGULAR COMPUTER SO I KNOW IT HASNT BEEN HACKED INTO!!! IT JUST DONT WORK ON MY LAPTOP!!!! I have even requested for my password and when i type in my email it says my email can not be found, but i can still check my email so i KNOW it exsist! this is a new laptop, i just purchased it yesterday so i was wondering if there was something i need to change. i went into my internet tools and i went to cookies and requested that i can accept all cookies because that worked for me on my old computer, but nothing is working!! Somebody please help me!!! i just want to sign into my myspace! I have done everything i know to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!!



PLEASE HELP!! I can't sign into my myspace on my new laptop!!?

after u put everything in dont click enter just press sign in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server