Monday, November 30, 2009

How can my son get a new password for myspace?

see my son was trying just about some of the night to get a password for myspace and it didn't work, but yet it did work in yahoo. there was many things that was on myspace that he didn't even put there.so now i felt sorry because he had to make a new profile for myspace and all and start over this is not far to him at all i need help to help him out.I got to change my password on myspace but every time he did it, it always said you have to do that to sign in so every time he did that it always said that and i want to help him out now he don't have no one on his profile because he has to start over please help me.(signed concerend)



How can my son get a new password for myspace?

Let's see if I understood this. Your son has a myspace account but he can't sign into it? Is there any chance that he told someone his password and they went in and changed things? Try entering his e-mail address and then clicking on 'forgot your password'. He should be e-mailed his password to sign in. If this does not work, click on Contact MySpace (its at the bottom of the page) and see if the site administrator can be of any help.



How can my son get a new password for myspace?

Hmmm...if u haven't already,click "Forgot Password?" link on the right-bottom of the login box.Then it will take you to a page where you just enter your e-mail u signed up for when u joined MySpace and it should send it to you.



Maybe it doesn't because his account got deleted? If you're not sure he should go check his mail to see if he had a e-mail from MySpace saying his account got deleted.



Sorry if my answer weren't helpful but i know that from personal experience cuz i have a myspace.



How can my son get a new password for myspace?

sign in and go to account settings (on the side under edit profile) and click change password.



it works that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server