Monday, November 30, 2009

How do you make a myspace picture scrollbox without addin the pics all over again when you wanna add

I have a myspace picture scrollbox on my profile but i decided to add a new picture to it. Everytime I want to add a new picture I have to add my other 100 pictures all over again. How can I get a myspace picture scrollbox without adding all the images again just to get 1 new pic in it. (i used freecodesource.com) PLEASE HELP!! I RELI NEED HELP PLEASE! i was thinking photobucket but i dont think they have it either. =/



How do you make a myspace picture scrollbox without addin the pics all over again when you wanna add a new pic

try this:



www.slide.com



its been awhile but i think all you have to do is make an account (its free). then from there you can customize your slide and everything. good thing about it is taht if you have it on your page, and want to add a new pic, just go to the slide.com and your account, edit the slide, click save, and it automatically saves on your page without you having to copy and paste the code again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server